Spatial analyses for nonoverlapping objects with size variations and their application to coral communities
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2014
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Animal Ecology © 2013 British Ecological Society
Journal of Animal Ecology
Volume 83, Issue 4, pages 980–990, July 2014
How to Cite
Muko, S., Shimatani, I. K., Nozawa, Y. (2014), Spatial analyses for nonoverlapping objects with size variations and their application to coral communities. Journal of Animal Ecology, 83: 980–990. doi: 10.1111/1365-2656.12193
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 DEC 2013 07:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2012
- ISM Cooperative Research. Grant Number: 21-4107
- JST PRESTO programme
- Kuroshio Biological Research Foundation
Appendix S1. Taxonomic compositions.
Appendix S2. Nearest neighbour function.
Appendix S3. Grid-based statistics.
Appendix S4. Simulation algorithm.
Appendix S5. Covariance function.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.