Predictors of malaria infection in a wild bird population: landscape-level analyses reveal climatic and anthropogenic factors
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Journal of Animal Ecology © 2014 British Ecological Society
Journal of Animal Ecology
Volume 83, Issue 5, pages 1091–1102, September 2014
How to Cite
Gonzalez-Quevedo, C., Davies, R. G., Richardson, D. S. (2014), Predictors of malaria infection in a wild bird population: landscape-level analyses reveal climatic and anthropogenic factors. Journal of Animal Ecology, 83: 1091–1102. doi: 10.1111/1365-2656.12214
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 FEB 2014 05:15AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2013
- School of Biological Sciences of the University of East Anglia
- John and Pamela Salter Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!