Experimentally decoupling reproductive investment from energy storage to test the functional basis of a life-history trade-off
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Journal of Animal Ecology © 2014 British Ecological Society
Journal of Animal Ecology
Volume 83, Issue 4, pages 888–898, July 2014
How to Cite
Cox, R. M., Lovern, M. B., Calsbeek, R. (2014), Experimentally decoupling reproductive investment from energy storage to test the functional basis of a life-history trade-off. Journal of Animal Ecology, 83: 888–898. doi: 10.1111/1365-2656.12228
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 APR 2014 11:51AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 25 AUG 2013
- US National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DEB 0816862
- Dartmouth College
- University of Virginia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!