Reproductive failure of a long-lived wetland tree in urban lands and managed forests
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Applied Ecology © 2012 British Ecological Society
Journal of Applied Ecology
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 25–33, February 2013
How to Cite
McCauley, L. A., Jenkins, D. G., Quintana-Ascencio, P. F. (2013), Reproductive failure of a long-lived wetland tree in urban lands and managed forests. Journal of Applied Ecology, 50: 25–33. doi: 10.1111/1365-2664.12006
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2012
- Florida Native Plant Society Endowment Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!