Non-random extinctions dominate plant community changes in abandoned coppices
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Applied Ecology © 2012 British Ecological Society
Journal of Applied Ecology
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 79–87, February 2013
How to Cite
Kopecký, M., Hédl, R., Szabó, P. (2013), Non-random extinctions dominate plant community changes in abandoned coppices. Journal of Applied Ecology, 50: 79–87. doi: 10.1111/1365-2664.12010
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2012
- the European Research Council. Grant Numbers: 278065, IAA600050812
- long-term research project RVO. Grant Number: 67985939
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!