Fine-tuning the assessment of large-scale temporal trends in biodiversity using the example of British breeding birds
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Applied Ecology © 2012 British Ecological Society
Journal of Applied Ecology
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 190–198, February 2013
How to Cite
Studeny, A. C., Buckland, S. T., Harrison, P. J., Illian, J. B., Magurran, A. E., Newson, S. E. (2013), Fine-tuning the assessment of large-scale temporal trends in biodiversity using the example of British breeding birds. Journal of Applied Ecology, 50: 190–198. doi: 10.1111/1365-2664.12026
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2012
- ERC. Grant Number: 250189
- Research Councils UK
- Scotland's ClimateXChange
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!