Aquatic ecosystem functions of an isolated floodplain and their implications for flood retention and management
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Applied Ecology © 2012 British Ecological Society
Journal of Applied Ecology
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 119–128, February 2013
How to Cite
Reckendorfer, W., Funk, A., Gschöpf, C., Hein, T., Schiemer, F. (2013), Aquatic ecosystem functions of an isolated floodplain and their implications for flood retention and management. Journal of Applied Ecology, 50: 119–128. doi: 10.1111/1365-2664.12029
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2011
- Austrian Ministry of Science. Grant Number: 133-113
- Federal Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry, Environment and Water Management
- Federal Ministry of Transport, Innovation and Technology, Municipal Authorities of Vienna. Grant Numbers: MA45, MA49
- provincial government of Lower Austria
- Nationalpark Donau-Auen GmbH
|jpe12029-sup-0001-DataS1-S6.docx||Word document||189K|| |
Data S1. Hydrograph of the river Danube.
Data S2. Further information onto surrogates.
Data S3. Statistical results.
Data S4. Estimated lifespan of waterbodies.
Data S5. Effects of different management scenarios.
Data S6. Additional literature.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.