Estimating transmission of avian influenza in wild birds from incomplete epizootic data: implications for surveillance and disease spread
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
© 2013 This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Journal of Applied Ecology
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 223–231, February 2013
How to Cite
Hénaux, V., Parmley, J., Soos, C., Samuel, M. D. (2013), Estimating transmission of avian influenza in wild birds from incomplete epizootic data: implications for surveillance and disease spread. Journal of Applied Ecology, 50: 223–231. doi: 10.1111/1365-2664.12031
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!