Quantifying the impacts of bioenergy crops on pollinating insect abundance and diversity: a field-scale evaluation reveals taxon-specific responses
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Applied Ecology © 2013 British Ecological Society
Journal of Applied Ecology
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 335–344, April 2013
How to Cite
Stanley, D. A., Stout, J. C. (2013), Quantifying the impacts of bioenergy crops on pollinating insect abundance and diversity: a field-scale evaluation reveals taxon-specific responses. Journal of Applied Ecology, 50: 335–344. doi: 10.1111/1365-2664.12060
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!