Effects of silviculture on native tree species richness: interactions between management, landscape context and regional climate
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Applied Ecology © 2013 British Ecological Society
Journal of Applied Ecology
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 775–785, June 2013
How to Cite
Martín-Queller, E., Diez, J. M., Ibáñez, I., Saura, S. (2013), Effects of silviculture on native tree species richness: interactions between management, landscape context and regional climate. Journal of Applied Ecology, 50: 775–785. doi: 10.1111/1365-2664.12064
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2012
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación (Spain)
- European FEDER
- DECOFOR. Grant Number: AGL2009-07140/FOR
- IBEPFOR. Grant Number: CGL2006-00312/BOS
- MONTES CONSOLIDER. Grant Number: CSD2008-00040
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!