Exploring the ecological constraints to multiple ecosystem service delivery and biodiversity
Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Applied Ecology © 2013 British Ecological Society
Journal of Applied Ecology
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 561–571, June 2013
How to Cite
Maskell, L. C., Crowe, A., Dunbar, M. J., Emmett, B., Henrys, P., Keith, A. M., Norton, L. R., Scholefield, P., Clark, D. B., Simpson, I. C., Smart, S. M. (2013), Exploring the ecological constraints to multiple ecosystem service delivery and biodiversity. Journal of Applied Ecology, 50: 561–571. doi: 10.1111/1365-2664.12085
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2012
- Natural Environment Research Council (NERC)
- Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (Defra)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!