Do protected areas benefit freshwater species? A broad-scale assessment for fish in Australia's Murray–Darling Basin
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Author. Journal of Applied Ecology © 2013 British Ecological Society
Journal of Applied Ecology
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 969–976, August 2013
How to Cite
Chessman, B. C. (2013), Do protected areas benefit freshwater species? A broad-scale assessment for fish in Australia's Murray–Darling Basin. Journal of Applied Ecology, 50: 969–976. doi: 10.1111/1365-2664.12104
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!