Does lake habitat alteration and land-use pressure homogenize European littoral macroinvertebrate communities?
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Applied Ecology © 2013 British Ecological Society
Journal of Applied Ecology
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 1010–1018, August 2013
How to Cite
McGoff, E., Solimini, A. G., Pusch, M. T., Jurca, T., Sandin, L. (2013), Does lake habitat alteration and land-use pressure homogenize European littoral macroinvertebrate communities?. Journal of Applied Ecology, 50: 1010–1018. doi: 10.1111/1365-2664.12106
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2013
- European Union
- Marie Curie Actions of the European Commission. Grant Number: FP7-2010-PEOPLE-IEF
- FRESHCLIM project. Grant Number: FP7-2010-PEOPLE-IEF
- WISER. Grant Numbers: FP7-2010-PEOPLE-IEF, 273215
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!