Evaluating breeding and metamorph occupancy and vernal pool management effects for wood frogs using a hierarchical model
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
Published 2013. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Journal of Applied Ecology
Volume 50, Issue 5, pages 1116–1123, October 2013
How to Cite
Green, A. W., Hooten, M. B., Grant, E. H. C., Bailey, L. L. (2013), Evaluating breeding and metamorph occupancy and vernal pool management effects for wood frogs using a hierarchical model. Journal of Applied Ecology, 50: 1116–1123. doi: 10.1111/1365-2664.12121
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2012
- Amphibian Research and Monitoring Initiative (ARMI)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!