A scenario for impacts of water availability loss due to climate change on riverine fish extinction rates
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Applied Ecology © 2013 British Ecological Society
Journal of Applied Ecology
Volume 50, Issue 5, pages 1105–1115, October 2013
How to Cite
Tedesco, P. A., Oberdorff, T., Cornu, J.-F., Beauchard, O., Brosse, S., Dürr, H. H., Grenouillet, G., Leprieur, F., Tisseuil, C., Zaiss, R., Hugueny, B. (2013), A scenario for impacts of water availability loss due to climate change on riverine fish extinction rates. Journal of Applied Ecology, 50: 1105–1115. doi: 10.1111/1365-2664.12125
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2013
- French National Agency. Grant Numbers: ANR-06-BDIV-010, ANR-09-PEXT-008
- European Commission
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!