The Trojan hives: pollinator pathogens, imported and distributed in bumblebee colonies
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Applied Ecology © 2013 British Ecological Society
Journal of Applied Ecology
Volume 50, Issue 5, pages 1207–1215, October 2013
How to Cite
Graystock, P., Yates, K., Evison, S. E. F., Darvill, B., Goulson, D., Hughes, W. O. H. (2013), The Trojan hives: pollinator pathogens, imported and distributed in bumblebee colonies. Journal of Applied Ecology, 50: 1207–1215. doi: 10.1111/1365-2664.12134
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2013
- Natural Environment Research Council, UK. Grant Number: NE/G012113/1
- Bumblebee Conservation Trust
- Philip Leverhulme Prize to WOHH
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!