Can restoration of afforested peatland regulate pests and disease?
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Applied Ecology © 2013 British Ecological Society
Journal of Applied Ecology
Volume 50, Issue 5, pages 1226–1233, October 2013
How to Cite
Gilbert, L. (2013), Can restoration of afforested peatland regulate pests and disease?. Journal of Applied Ecology, 50: 1226–1233. doi: 10.1111/1365-2664.12141
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JUN 2013 10:51AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2012
- Scottish Government Rural and Environment Science
- Analytical Services Division
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!