We dedicate this paper to the memory of Jonathan Daily, our colleague and friend, who died on 1 March, 2012.
Evaluating a multispecies adaptive management framework: must uncertainty impede effective decision-making?
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
Published 2013. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Journal of Applied Ecology
Volume 50, Issue 6, pages 1431–1440, December 2013
How to Cite
Smith, D. R., McGowan, C. P., Daily, J. P., Nichols, J. D., Sweka, J. A., Lyons, J. E. (2013), Evaluating a multispecies adaptive management framework: must uncertainty impede effective decision-making?. Journal of Applied Ecology, 50: 1431–1440. doi: 10.1111/1365-2664.12145
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2013
- National Fish and Wildlife Foundation
- US Geological Survey
- US Fish and Wildlife Service
- Atlantic States Marine Fisheries Commission
This article has been cited by:
- 1Balanced harvesting in fisheries: a preliminary analysis of management implications: Figure 1., ICES Journal of Marine Science: Journal du Conseil, 2015, fsv156, , ,
- 2Comparing models of Red Knot population dynamics, The Condor, 2015, 117, 4, 494,
- 3Implementation of a framework for multi-species, multi-objective adaptive management in Delaware Bay, Biological Conservation, 2015, 191, 759, , , , , , , , , , ,
- You have free access to this content5
- 8From planning to implementation: explaining connections between adaptive management and population models, Frontiers in Ecology and Evolution, 2014, 2,, , ,