We dedicate this paper to the memory of Jonathan Daily, our colleague and friend, who died on 1 March, 2012.
Evaluating a multispecies adaptive management framework: must uncertainty impede effective decision-making?
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
Published 2013. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Journal of Applied Ecology
Volume 50, Issue 6, pages 1431–1440, December 2013
How to Cite
Smith, D. R., McGowan, C. P., Daily, J. P., Nichols, J. D., Sweka, J. A., Lyons, J. E. (2013), Evaluating a multispecies adaptive management framework: must uncertainty impede effective decision-making?. Journal of Applied Ecology, 50: 1431–1440. doi: 10.1111/1365-2664.12145
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2013
- National Fish and Wildlife Foundation
- US Geological Survey
- US Fish and Wildlife Service
- Atlantic States Marine Fisheries Commission
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!