Understanding the effects of a new grazing policy: the impact of seasonal grazing on shrub demography in the Inner Mongolian steppe
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Applied Ecology © 2013 British Ecological Society
Journal of Applied Ecology
Volume 50, Issue 6, pages 1377–1386, December 2013
How to Cite
Li, S.-L., Yu, F.-H., Werger, M. J. A., Dong, M., Ramula, S., Zuidema, P. A. (2013), Understanding the effects of a new grazing policy: the impact of seasonal grazing on shrub demography in the Inner Mongolian steppe. Journal of Applied Ecology, 50: 1377–1386. doi: 10.1111/1365-2664.12159
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JUL 2013 12:52AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2013
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 30770357, 31270672, 30521005
- ERC. Grant Number: 242955
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!