Bti sprays do not adversely affect non-target aquatic invertebrates in French Atlantic coastal wetlands
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Applied Ecology © 2013 British Ecological Society
Journal of Applied Ecology
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 102–113, February 2014
How to Cite
Lagadic, L., Roucaute, M., Caquet, T. (2014), Bti sprays do not adversely affect non-target aquatic invertebrates in French Atlantic coastal wetlands. Journal of Applied Ecology, 51: 102–113. doi: 10.1111/1365-2664.12165
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 AUG 2013 02:34AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2013
- Conseil Général du Morbihan
- Observatoire Départemental de l'Environnement du Morbihan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!