Effects of plant phylogenetic diversity on herbivory depend on herbivore specialization
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Applied Ecology © 2013 British Ecological Society
Journal of Applied Ecology
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 134–141, February 2014
How to Cite
Castagneyrol, B., Jactel, H., Vacher, C., Brockerhoff, E. G., Koricheva, J. (2014), Effects of plant phylogenetic diversity on herbivory depend on herbivore specialization. Journal of Applied Ecology, 51: 134–141. doi: 10.1111/1365-2664.12175
- Issue online: 20 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 SEP 2013 01:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2013
- European Commission's Seventh Framework Programme. Grant Numbers: FP7/ 2007-2013, 226299, 265171
- New Zealand Government to Scion
|jpe12175-sup-0001-Supporting Information.docx||Word document||282K|
Fig. S1. Relationship between focal and total resource relative availability.
Fig. S2. Funnel plot assessing publication bias for the whole data set.
Table S1. Raw data used in analyses
Table S2. Summary of meta-regressions of effect sizes against focal and total resource relative availability.
Appendix 1. List of references included in the meta-analysis.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.