These authors contributed equally.
Influence of combined pesticide and parasite exposure on bumblebee colony traits in the laboratory
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Applied Ecology © 2013 British Ecological Society
Journal of Applied Ecology
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 450–459, April 2014
How to Cite
Fauser-Misslin, A., Sadd, B. M., Neumann, P., Sandrock, C. (2014), Influence of combined pesticide and parasite exposure on bumblebee colony traits in the laboratory. Journal of Applied Ecology, 51: 450–459. doi: 10.1111/1365-2664.12188
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 OCT 2013 03:41AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2013
- European Union Framework 7. Grant Number: 244090
- Ricola Foundation – Nature and Culture
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!