Pollinator body size mediates the scale at which land use drives crop pollination services
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2014
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Applied Ecology © 2013 British Ecological Society
Journal of Applied Ecology
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 440–449, April 2014
How to Cite
E. Benjamin, F., R. Reilly, J., Winfree, R. (2014), Pollinator body size mediates the scale at which land use drives crop pollination services. Journal of Applied Ecology, 51: 440–449. doi: 10.1111/1365-2664.12198
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 NOV 2013 09:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2013
- NIFA-AFRI . Grant Number: 2009-65104-05782
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!