Impact of chronic exposure to a pyrethroid pesticide on bumblebees and interactions with a trypanosome parasite
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2014
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Applied Ecology published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd on behalf of British Ecological Society.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Journal of Applied Ecology
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 460–469, April 2014
How to Cite
Baron, G. L., Raine, N. E., Brown, M. J. F. (2014), Impact of chronic exposure to a pyrethroid pesticide on bumblebees and interactions with a trypanosome parasite. Journal of Applied Ecology, 51: 460–469. doi: 10.1111/1365-2664.12205
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2013
- BBSRC, Defra, NERC, the Scottish Government and the Wellcome Trust. Grant Numbers: BB/I000178/1, BB/1000151/1
This article has been cited by: