Artificial light puts ecosystem services of frugivorous bats at risk
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Journal of Applied Ecology © 2014 British Ecological Society
Journal of Applied Ecology
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 388–394, April 2014
How to Cite
Lewanzik, D., Voigt, C. C. (2014), Artificial light puts ecosystem services of frugivorous bats at risk. Journal of Applied Ecology, 51: 388–394. doi: 10.1111/1365-2664.12206
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2013
- Federal Ministry for Education and Research (BMBF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!