How effective are agri-environment schemes for protecting and improving herpetofaunal diversity in Australian endangered woodland ecosystems?
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2014
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Applied Ecology © 2013 British Ecological Society
Journal of Applied Ecology
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 494–504, April 2014
How to Cite
Michael, D. R., Wood, J. T., Crane, M., Montague-Drake, R., Lindenmayer, D. B. (2014), How effective are agri-environment schemes for protecting and improving herpetofaunal diversity in Australian endangered woodland ecosystems?. Journal of Applied Ecology, 51: 494–504. doi: 10.1111/1365-2664.12215
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 DEC 2013 01:07AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2013
- Australian Government's Caring
- Murray Catchment Management Authority
- Australian Research Council
- Australian National University Animal Care
- Ethics Committee under the scientific licence. Grant Number: S12604
- New South Wales National Parks and Wildlife Service
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!