Efficiently targeting resources to deter illegal activities in protected areas
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Journal of Applied Ecology © 2014 British Ecological Society
Journal of Applied Ecology
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 714–725, June 2014
How to Cite
Plumptre, A. J., Fuller, R. A., Rwetsiba, A., Wanyama, F., Kujirakwinja, D., Driciru, M., Nangendo, G., Watson, J. E. M., Possingham, H. P. (2014), Efficiently targeting resources to deter illegal activities in protected areas. Journal of Applied Ecology, 51: 714–725. doi: 10.1111/1365-2664.12227
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2013
- Fairfield Osborn Memorial Fund
- The University of Queensland Department of Biology
- Wildlife Conservation Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!