Shifting protected areas: scheduling spatial priorities under climate change
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Journal of Applied Ecology © 2014 British Ecological Society
Journal of Applied Ecology
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 703–713, June 2014
How to Cite
Alagador, D., Cerdeira, J. O., Araújo, M. B. (2014), Shifting protected areas: scheduling spatial priorities under climate change. Journal of Applied Ecology, 51: 703–713. doi: 10.1111/1365-2664.12230
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2013
- European Regional Development Fund Integrated Program. Grant Numbers: IC&DT Nº1/SAESCTN/ALENT-07-0224-FEDER-001755, SFRH.BPD.51512.2011
- Portuguese Foundation for Science and Technology (FCT). Grant Numbers: PTDC/AAC-AMB/113394/2009, PTDC/AAC-AMB/113394/2009, PEst-OE/AGR/UI0239/2011
- Imperial College London's Grand Challenges in Ecosystems and the Environment initiative
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!