Large frugivorous birds facilitate functional connectivity of fragmented landscapes
Article first published online: 7 APR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Journal of Applied Ecology © 2014 British Ecological Society
Journal of Applied Ecology
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 684–692, June 2014
How to Cite
Mueller, T., Lenz, J., Caprano, T., Fiedler, W., Böhning-Gaese, K. (2014), Large frugivorous birds facilitate functional connectivity of fragmented landscapes. Journal of Applied Ecology, 51: 684–692. doi: 10.1111/1365-2664.12247
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2013
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: Bo 1221/15-1
- NSF. Grant Number: ABI-1062411
- Max-Planck Society
- LOEWE excellence initiative by the Hessian Ministry for Science and the Arts
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!