Accounting for false-positive acoustic detections of bats using occupancy models
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Journal of Applied Ecology © 2014 British Ecological Society This article includes contributions by US Government employees and their work is in the public domain in the USA
Journal of Applied Ecology
Volume 51, Issue 5, pages 1460–1467, October 2014
How to Cite
Clement, M. J., Rodhouse, T. J., Ormsbee, P. C., Szewczak, J. M., Nichols, J. D. (2014), Accounting for false-positive acoustic detections of bats using occupancy models. Journal of Applied Ecology, 51: 1460–1467. doi: 10.1111/1365-2664.12303
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JUN 2014 07:34AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2014
- U.S. Forest Service
- Bureau of Land Management
- Department of Defense Legacy Program
- The US Fish and Wildlife Service Region 3 Division of Endangered Species
- The National Park Service Upper Columbia Basin Network
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!