Do niche-structured plant communities exhibit phylogenetic conservatism? A test case in an endemic clade
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Ecology © 2012 British Ecological Society
Journal of Ecology
Volume 100, Issue 6, pages 1434–1439, November 2012
How to Cite
Araya, Y. N., Silvertown, J., Gowing, D. J., McConway, K. J., Linder, H. P., Midgley, G. (2012), Do niche-structured plant communities exhibit phylogenetic conservatism? A test case in an endemic clade. Journal of Ecology, 100: 1434–1439. doi: 10.1111/1365-2745.12004
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2012
- Leverhulme Trust
- The Darwin Initiative
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!