Combined impact of multiple exotic herbivores on different life stages of an endangered plant endemism, Medicago citrina
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Ecology © 2012 British Ecological Society
Journal of Ecology
Volume 101, Issue 1, pages 107–117, January 2013
How to Cite
Latorre, L., Larrinaga, A. R., Santamaría, L. (2013), Combined impact of multiple exotic herbivores on different life stages of an endangered plant endemism, Medicago citrina. Journal of Ecology, 101: 107–117. doi: 10.1111/1365-2745.12005
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 2012
- JAEDoc program (Spanish Research Council)
- National Parks Office of the Spanish Ministry of Environment. Grant Number: 050/2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!