Relationship between species richness and productivity in plants: the role of sampling effect, heterogeneity and species pool
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Ecology © 2012 British Ecological Society
Journal of Ecology
Volume 101, Issue 1, pages 161–170, January 2013
How to Cite
Šímová, I., Li, Y. M., Storch, D. (2013), Relationship between species richness and productivity in plants: the role of sampling effect, heterogeneity and species pool. Journal of Ecology, 101: 161–170. doi: 10.1111/1365-2745.12011
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2012
- Grant Agency. Grant Number: P505/11/2387
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!