Special Feature: Plant Functional Effects On Ecosystem
Tree species diversity increases fine root productivity through increased soil volume filling
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Ecology © 2013 British Ecological Society
Journal of Ecology
Volume 101, Issue 1, pages 210–219, January 2013
How to Cite
Brassard, B. W., Chen, H. Y. H., Cavard, X., Laganière, J., Reich, P. B., Bergeron, Y., Paré, D., Yuan, Z. (2013), Tree species diversity increases fine root productivity through increased soil volume filling. Journal of Ecology, 101: 210–219. doi: 10.1111/1365-2745.12023
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 2012
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada. Grant Numbers: DG283336-09 , SPG281886
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!