Special Feature Plant–Soil Feedbacks in a Changing World
Independent variations of plant and soil mixtures reveal soil feedback effects on plant community overyielding
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Ecology © 2013 British Ecological Society
Journal of Ecology
Volume 101, Issue 2, pages 287–297, March 2013
How to Cite
Hendriks, M., Mommer, L., de Caluwe, H., Smit-Tiekstra, A. E., van der Putten, W. H., de Kroon, H. (2013), Independent variations of plant and soil mixtures reveal soil feedback effects on plant community overyielding. Journal of Ecology, 101: 287–297. doi: 10.1111/1365-2745.12032
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2012
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO-ALW). Grant Number: 819.01.001
- NWO-ALW VENI
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!