What happens when ants fail at plant defence? Cordia nodosa dynamically adjusts its investment in both direct and indirect resistance traits in response to herbivore damage
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Ecology © 2012 British Ecological Society
Journal of Ecology
Volume 101, Issue 2, pages 400–409, March 2013
How to Cite
Frederickson, M. E., Ravenscraft, A., Arcila Hernández, L. M., Booth, G., Astudillo, V., Miller, G. A. (2013), What happens when ants fail at plant defence? Cordia nodosa dynamically adjusts its investment in both direct and indirect resistance traits in response to herbivore damage. Journal of Ecology, 101: 400–409. doi: 10.1111/1365-2745.12034
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2012
- NSERC Discovery Grant
- Connaught New Researcher Award
- Foundational Questions in Evolutionary Biology Postdoctoral Fellowship
- Templeton Foundation
- Benjamin A. Trustman Fellowship
- Harvard University
- University of Toronto
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!