Enemy damage of exotic plant species is similar to that of natives and increases with productivity
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Ecology © 2012 British Ecological Society
Journal of Ecology
Volume 101, Issue 2, pages 388–399, March 2013
How to Cite
Dostál, P., Allan, E., Dawson, W., van Kleunen, M., Bartish, I., Fischer, M. (2013), Enemy damage of exotic plant species is similar to that of natives and increases with productivity. Journal of Ecology, 101: 388–399. doi: 10.1111/1365-2745.12037
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2012
- GA AVČR. Grant Number: KJB600050713
- GA ČR. Grant Numbers: P504/10/0132, RVO 67985939
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!