Evolution of fast-growing and more resistant phenotypes in introduced common mullein (Verbascum thapsus)
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Ecology © 2013 British Ecological Society
Journal of Ecology
Volume 101, Issue 2, pages 378–387, March 2013
How to Cite
Kumschick, S., Hufbauer, R. A., Alba, C., Blumenthal, D. M. (2013), Evolution of fast-growing and more resistant phenotypes in introduced common mullein (Verbascum thapsus). Journal of Ecology, 101: 378–387. doi: 10.1111/1365-2745.12044
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2012
- The Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: RVO 67985939
- the Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!