The ancient forests of La Gomera, Canary Islands, and their sensitivity to environmental change
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Ecology © 2013 British Ecological Society
Journal of Ecology
Volume 101, Issue 2, pages 368–377, March 2013
How to Cite
Nogué, S., de Nascimento, L., Fernández-Palacios, J. M., Whittaker, R. J., Willis, K. J. (2013), The ancient forests of La Gomera, Canary Islands, and their sensitivity to environmental change. Journal of Ecology, 101: 368–377. doi: 10.1111/1365-2745.12051
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!