These authors contributed equally to this work.
Large herbivores favour species diversity but have mixed impacts on phylogenetic community structure in an African savanna ecosystem
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Ecology © 2013 British Ecological Society
Journal of Ecology
Volume 101, Issue 3, pages 614–625, May 2013
How to Cite
Yessoufou, K., Davies, T. J., Maurin, O., Kuzmina, M., Schaefer, H., van der Bank, M., Savolainen, V. (2013), Large herbivores favour species diversity but have mixed impacts on phylogenetic community structure in an African savanna ecosystem. Journal of Ecology, 101: 614–625. doi: 10.1111/1365-2745.12059
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2012
- Royal Society
- South African National Research Foundation
- European Commission
- British Natural Environment Research Council
- International Development Research Centre
- Leverhulme Trust
- Ontario Genomics Institute. Grant Number: 2008-OGI-ICI-03
- University of Johannesburg. Grant Number: 2008-OGI-ICI-03
- Government of Canada through Genome Canada. Grant Number: 2008-OGI-ICI-03
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!