Subordinate plant species enhance community resistance against drought in semi-natural grasslands
Article first published online: 24 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Ecology © 2013 British Ecological Society
Journal of Ecology
Volume 101, Issue 3, pages 763–773, May 2013
How to Cite
Mariotte, P., Vandenberghe, C., Kardol, P., Hagedorn, F., Buttler, A. (2013), Subordinate plant species enhance community resistance against drought in semi-natural grasslands. Journal of Ecology, 101: 763–773. doi: 10.1111/1365-2745.12064
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2012
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 31003A-114139
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!