Competitive interactions across a soil fertility gradient in a multispecies forest
Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Ecology © 2013 British Ecological Society
Journal of Ecology
Volume 101, Issue 3, pages 806–818, May 2013
How to Cite
Coates, K. D., Lilles, E. B., Astrup, R. (2013), Competitive interactions across a soil fertility gradient in a multispecies forest. Journal of Ecology, 101: 806–818. doi: 10.1111/1365-2745.12072
- Issue online: 24 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2012
- British Columbia Forest Science Program, Forestry Innovation Investment. Grant Number: Y082254
- British Columbia Ministry of Forests, Lands and Natural Resource Operations
Appendix S1. Competitive interactions across a soil fertility gradient in a multispecies forest.
Figure S1. Competitive importance as a function of neighbourhood competition index (NCI) and soil fertility.
Table S1. ΔAICc and R2 comparison of tree growth model FULL and models NO LIGHT, EQUIVALENT COMPETITORS, and NO CROWDING.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.