Latitudinal gradients as natural laboratories to infer species' responses to temperature
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Ecology © 2013 British Ecological Society
Journal of Ecology
Volume 101, Issue 3, pages 784–795, May 2013
How to Cite
De Frenne, P., Graae, B. J., Rodríguez-Sánchez, F., Kolb, A., Chabrerie, O., Decocq, G., De Kort, H., De Schrijver, A., Diekmann, M., Eriksson, O., Gruwez, R., Hermy, M., Lenoir, J., Plue, J., Coomes, D. A., Verheyen, K. (2013), Latitudinal gradients as natural laboratories to infer species' responses to temperature. Journal of Ecology, 101: 784–795. doi: 10.1111/1365-2745.12074
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2012
- Marie Curie Intra-European Fellowship Programme
- Special Research Fund of Ghent University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!