Contrasting changes in taxonomic, phylogenetic and functional diversity during a long-term succession: insights into assembly processes
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Ecology © 2013 British Ecological Society
Journal of Ecology
Volume 101, Issue 4, pages 857–866, July 2013
How to Cite
Purschke, O., Schmid, B. C., Sykes, M. T., Poschlod, P., Michalski, S. G., Durka, W., Kühn, I., Winter, M., Prentice, H. C. (2013), Contrasting changes in taxonomic, phylogenetic and functional diversity during a long-term succession: insights into assembly processes. Journal of Ecology, 101: 857–866. doi: 10.1111/1365-2745.12098
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2012
- Swedish Research Council for Environment, Agricultural Sciences and Spatial Planning (FORMAS)
- German Centre for Integrative Biodiversity Research (iDiv) Halle-Jena-Leipzig
- German Science Foundation. Grant Number: FZT 118
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!