Permafrost-driven differences in habitat quality determine plant response to gall-inducing mite herbivory
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Ecology © 2013 British Ecological Society
Journal of Ecology
Volume 101, Issue 4, pages 1042–1052, July 2013
How to Cite
Patankar, R., Quinton, W. L., Baltzer, J. L. (2013), Permafrost-driven differences in habitat quality determine plant response to gall-inducing mite herbivory. Journal of Ecology, 101: 1042–1052. doi: 10.1111/1365-2745.12101
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2012
- Canadian Foundation for Innovation
- Canadian Foundation for Climate and Atmospheric Sciences
- Canadian Space Agency
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!