Fungal endophyte infection and host genetic background jointly modulate host response to an aphid-transmitted viral pathogen
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Ecology © 2013 British Ecological Society
Journal of Ecology
Volume 101, Issue 4, pages 1007–1018, July 2013
How to Cite
Rúa, M. A., McCulley, R. L., Mitchell, C. E. (2013), Fungal endophyte infection and host genetic background jointly modulate host response to an aphid-transmitted viral pathogen. Journal of Ecology, 101: 1007–1018. doi: 10.1111/1365-2745.12106
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2012
- NSF-NIH Ecology of Infectious Disease programme. Grant Numbers: EF-05-25641, DEB-10-15909
- Kentucky Agricultural Experiment Station funds. Grant Number: KY006045
- National Science Foundation Postdoctoral Research Fellowship in Biology. Grant Number: DBI- 12-02676
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!