Long-term seed survival and dispersal dynamics in a rodent-dispersed tree: testing the predator satiation hypothesis and the predator dispersal hypothesis
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Ecology © 2013 British Ecological Society
Journal of Ecology
Volume 101, Issue 5, pages 1256–1264, September 2013
How to Cite
Xiao, Z., Zhang, Z., Krebs, C. J. (2013), Long-term seed survival and dispersal dynamics in a rodent-dispersed tree: testing the predator satiation hypothesis and the predator dispersal hypothesis. Journal of Ecology, 101: 1256–1264. doi: 10.1111/1365-2745.12113
- Issue published online: 30 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31240470, 31071929, 30930016
- Knowledge Innovation Program of Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KSCX2-EW-N-05
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!