Soil microbial community structure of range-expanding plant species differs from co-occurring natives
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Ecology © 2013 British Ecological Society
Journal of Ecology
Volume 101, Issue 5, pages 1093–1102, September 2013
How to Cite
Morriën, E., van der Putten, W. H. (2013), Soil microbial community structure of range-expanding plant species differs from co-occurring natives. Journal of Ecology, 101: 1093–1102. doi: 10.1111/1365-2745.12117
- Issue published online: 30 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2012
- ALW-VICI. Grant Number: 865.05.002
- WvdP. Publication 5455 Netherlands Institute of Ecology. Grant Number: NI00-KNAW
Appendix S1 Results of the analyses using RDA and permutation tests.
Appendix S2 Plant species selection, seed germination and soil collection.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.