Evidence that acidification-induced declines in plant diversity and productivity are mediated by changes in below-ground communities and soil properties in a semi-arid steppe
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Ecology © 2013 British Ecological Society
Journal of Ecology
Volume 101, Issue 5, pages 1322–1334, September 2013
How to Cite
Chen, D., Lan, Z., Bai, X., Grace, J. B., Bai, Y. (2013), Evidence that acidification-induced declines in plant diversity and productivity are mediated by changes in below-ground communities and soil properties in a semi-arid steppe. Journal of Ecology, 101: 1322–1334. doi: 10.1111/1365-2745.12119
- Issue published online: 30 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2013
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31030013, 31100335
- State Key Basic Research Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB421102
- USGS Status and Trends
- Global Change Programs
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!